Maryland COVID-19 Emergency Relief Grant Fund
- What the Grant Provides:
- Up to $10,000 grant that does NOT have to be repaid.
- Grant amount cannot exceed 3 months of cash operating expenses.
- General Conditions for Entitlement:
- Businesses with 50 or fewer employees.
- Impacted by the COVID-19
- In good standing
- Annual Revenues not to exceed $5 million
- Business employees W-2 employees
- Eligible Use of Funds:
- Working capital to support payroll expenses, rent, mortgage payments, utility expenses, or other similar expenses that occur in the ordinary course of operations.
- To Apply: Small Business COVID-19
For more information, contact:
Ramsay M. Whitworth firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Edelson email@example.com
Steve Leitess firstname.lastname@example.org
Ilona Shparaga email@example.com
Michael J. Levin firstname.lastname@example.org