Best Lawyers in America 2023 Edition and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2023 Edition
We are pleased to announce that 9 lawyers have been included in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
- Jodie E. Buchman - Commercial Litigation
- Richard M. Karceski - Criminal Defense: General Practice and DUI / DWI Defense
- Monica L. Scherer - Family Law
- Steven D. Silverman - Criminal Defense: General Practice, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, and Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- William Sinclair - Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Andrew G. Slutkin - Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs and Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Creston P. Smith - Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Brian G. Thompson - Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Andrew C. White - Criminal Defense: General Practice and Criminal Defense: White-Collar
We are pleased to announce that 3 lawyers are recognized in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America:
- Mark Edelson - Appellate Practice, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), and Real Estate Law
- Ethan Nochumowitz - Commercial Litigation, Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs, Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, and Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Kerri L. Smith - Administrative / Regulatory Law, Litigation - Real Estate, and Real Estate Law
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
"Best Lawyers was founded more than 40 years ago to recognize the exceptional accomplishments of top legal professionals," says Best Lawyers CEO Phil Greer. "We are proud to continue to present the most respected, unbiased legal awards worldwide."
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries. For the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, more than 12.2 million votes were analyzed to identify the top legal talent, as identified by their peers.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.